Article 1(Personal information)
Personal information shall refer to personal information as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law.
Information about a living individual, which can identify a specific individual by the name and other descriptions contained in the information, data related to the main gate of preventive fingerprints, and the information alone such as the insurer number of the health insurance card. Information that can identify a specific individual.
Article 2(How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, we may collect information on transaction records and approvals, including personal information of users made between users and business partners, from our business partners (Includes information, former advertisers, advertisements, destinations, etc.).
Article 3(Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (Includes identity verification.)
- In order to send e-mails about new function update information campaigns of the service you are using and other services provided by our company.
- Maintenance For contacting you as needed, such as important notices.
- To allow users to view their own registration information, change, delete, and use status.
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4(Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user by the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 5(Provision of personal information to a third party.)
- We will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting.
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use.
- An item of data provided to a third party.
- Means or method of provision to a third party.
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person.
- How to accept the request of the person.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous item, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the scope of the person who uses the item of personal information, the purpose of use, and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information are given to the person in advance. When notified or placed in a state that the person can easily know.
Article 6(Correction and deletion of personal information.)
- If the user’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user can request the Company to correct, add or delete the personal information according to the procedure established by the Company.
- If we receive a request from the user and decide that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct the personal information without delay.
- If we make corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to make corrections, we will notify the user without delay.
Article 7(Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- We need it without delay if we are requested to suspend or delete the use of personal information by the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means. Investigate
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when the use is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to suspend the use.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., and if necessary alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user. Shall take this alternative.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 9(The information desk)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Street address: 4370 Omori, Inzai City, Chiba Prefecture
Company name: NPO Inzai City Tourism Association