From Thursday, October 1st, 2020, the maximum number of passengers will be eight.
Chartered operation・・・The ship costs 7,000 yen per hour
For reservations, please contact the Inzai City Tourist Information Center.
(3-2 Chuokita Inzai-city Chiba,Japan AEON MALL Chiba new town 2F)
〈Measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19〉
- Please refrain from boarding if you have a fever or cold. Before boarding, we check the temperature to see if there is any heat above 37.5 degrees Celsius.
If the temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees, we will refuse to board the ship.
- Please disinfect your hands before boarding.（Installed at the reception）
- Please cooperate in wearing a mask and cough etiquette to prevent droplet infection.
The staff will also wear a mask.
- In order to avoid close contact, the number of passengers on board should be up to 8 and should be spaced apart.
- Ventilation on board is fully open.
- Please fill in the contact information when boarding.
※Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than necessary.
- The number of passengers on the chartered ship is 7,000 yen for up to 8 people,
and meals cannot be eaten on board.